To provide high-quality, specialized daily resident care to Assisted Living Residents.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two or more years of previous experience working with older adults.
- CNA license, preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required.
- Dependable, cooperative, and highly motivated to work with and care for the elderly.
- Creative program planning skills.
- Special training in the needs of dementia and Alzheimer’s and willingness to continue with ongoing continuing education in dementia issues.
Hours Per Week
37.5 hours per week
7 a.m. – 3 p.m., 3 p.m. – 11 p.m., every other weekend and every other holiday.
Full time benefit package available.
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at:
31869 Chicago Trail
New Carlisle, IN 46552
Online Employment Application Form
Hamilton Grove is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.