CNAs in Assisted Living provide high-quality daily care to residents. This includes bathing, dressing, feeding, taking and recording vital signs, as well as helping residents with activities of daily living.
- Assist with daily life and hygiene activities: oral hygiene, skin, hair and nail care, change bed linens, dress and prepare resident, serve and collect food trays
- Assist in feeding and providing oral fluids, and answer residents call lights promptly.
- Turn and reposition residents who require assistance, transport residents using wheelchairs, walkers, lifts, and other assistive devices
- Use time effectively and efficiently.
- Display courteous, cooperative, helpful manner with residents, visitors and other staff, and represent the facility in a positive manner.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- CNA Certificate with Indiana Nursing Assistant Registry
- One year experience in long-term care or other healthcare setting
- Good communication, documentation, and basic mathematical skills.
- Requires the ability to lift up to 80 pounds occasionally and up to 60 pounds frequently.
- Requires the ability to lift residents to a chair with the assistant of another person and a gait belt.
- Hourly rate is based on experience.
- $500 sign-on bonus for full-time
- Competitive benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision, PTO, 403(b) with match, tuition assistance
Hamilton Grove is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.