To assist with preparation and serving of meals, snacks, and other food items to residents, staff, & visitors.
- Responsible for sanitary and safe handling of food and equipment and keeping area clean
- Responsible to complete duties on a timely basis to meet mealtime schedules without assistance
- Responsible to cooperate with the leadership of pantry team leaders and co-workers
- Must feel comfortable working around and with senior citizens and have a pleasant attitude with “a smile” on their face
- High School Diploma or equivalent, preferred
- Previous experience working with elderly people preferred
- Part-time – 1st & 2nd shift
Contact HR with questions, (574) 654-2280.
Hamilton Grove is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.