Laundry Aides are responsible for the daily collection, cleaning, and distribution of laundry and linen items.
- Collect soiled linens from multiple locations (resident rooms, dining rooms, etc)
- Launder & fold linens and return to appropriate locations
- Restock locations with laundered linens
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferred
- Good written & verbal communication
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds frequently and 25 pounds occasionally
- Part-time – every other weekend 6am-2pm
Contact HR with questions, (574) 654-2280.
Hamilton Grove is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.