Wash, dry, fold and deliver linens and clothing. Inspect clothing for needed mending or ironing.
- Part-time DAY Shift – 6:00am to 2:30pm
- Part-time – WEEKEND(every other weekend)/PRN(as needed) for vacations, sick days, etc. to assure the department is fully staffed
- Previous experience in laundry preferred but willing to train the right applicants.
- Knowledge in operation of laundry equipment & chemicals, including washers & irons
- Special interest in the aging population
- Treat staff, residents, family members, visitors, and vendors with respect
- Pay: $9.50 – $12.00 per hour
Apply by clicking or in person at:
31869 Chicago Trail
New Carlisle, IN 46552
Hamilton Grove is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.