***Bonus, Bonus, Bonus***
Up to $3000 sign-on bonus for Full-time status.
LPNs/RNs for Assisted Living to adhere to safety and infection control policies, promote positive public resources for the facility, and assist in ensuring an overall pleasant experience for the residents. This position also provides support to Resident Care Specialist/CNAs with resident care and charting.
- Administer and document medications given
- Perform treatments and assist physicians
- Observe, record and report observations
- Assess resident needs and provide care
- Other duties as assigned
- Licensed as Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse in the state of Indiana.
- Requires the ability to lift up to 80 pounds occasionally and 60 pounds frequently.
- Long-term care experienced preferred.
- Day Shift (8 or 12 hour shifts)
- Weekends and Holidays: Must work every other weekend and every other holiday.
- Voluntary Life
- 403(b) with employer match
- PTO program
- Additional Benefits available
Contact HR with questions, (574) 654-2280.
Hamilton Grove is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.