LPNs/RNs for Healthcare to adhere to safety and infection control policies, promote positive public resources for the facility, and assist in ensuring an overall pleasant experience for the residents. This position also provides support to Resident Care Specialist/CNAs with resident care and charting.
- EVENING Shift – 3:00pm to 11:30pm
- NIGHT Shift (12 hr) – 7:00pm to 7:30am
- Administer and document medications given
- Perform treatments and assist physicians
- Observe, record and report observations
- Assess resident needs and provide care
- Other duties as assigned
- Licensed as Registered Nurse or Practical Nurse in the state of Indiana.
- Requires the ability to lift up to 80 pounds occasionally and 60 pounds frequently.
- Long-term Care experience preferred.
Compensation and Schedule
- Hourly rate is based on experience.
- Weekends and Holidays: Must work every other weekend and every other holiday.
- $2000 sign-on bonus for full-time
- Competitive benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision, PTO, 403(b) with match, tuition assistance
Hamilton Grove is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.