To maintain the grounds, facility, equipment in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, our established policies and procedures, and as may be directed by your supervisor, to assure that a successful maintenance program is maintained at all times.
- Receive and follow maintenance schedule/instructions from your supervisor.
- Responsible for grounds upkeep which shall included but not be limited to mowing of lawn, fertilizing, trimming and spraying of shrubbery/trees, as well as removal of debris from streets, sidewalks and lawns.
- Assist in removing snow from all walks and driveways around apartments, Villas and buildings of Hamilton Grove.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair on the facility and equipment including plumbing, plastering, electrical, carpentry, mechanical, etc., in accordance with established procedures.
- Service heating and cooling units/systems, as specified by the manufacturer, and in compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Perform unscheduled maintenance tasks as directed.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
Education & Experience
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. HVAC certification preferred.
Skills and Requirements
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of personalities in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Knowledgeable of hand and power tools and equipment used in groundskeeping.
- Ability to use hand and power tools, lawn equipment, telephone, cell phone, radio, computer, and other communication devices.
Hours Per Week
40 hours per week
Monday – Friday
Full time benefit package available.
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at:
31869 Chicago Trail
New Carlisle, IN 46552
Online Employment Application Form
Hamilton Grove is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.