Receptionist will operate the Welcome Center and assure exceptional customer service to Residents, Family Members, and Staff.
- Answer and forward all incoming calls to the appropriate areas
- Maintain and revise forms or documents as required by various departments
- Organize and distribute all mail to residents and departments
- Address and forward all mail as instructed for residents to their POA’s/Responsible Parties/family members, etc.
Compile and update resident, phone, mail forwarding and staff lists as needed.
- Balance and manage: Sweet Shoppe cash and receipts daily, postage stock & cash
- Create cash deposit
- Accept and distribute all UPS/FedEx boxes to appropriate area and assure all UPS/FedEx are sent
- Previous experience in long term care or a retirement community preferred
- Previous experience with Excel, Word and Print Shop required
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Mathematical skills and the ability to calculate and comprehend computations as required
- Special interest in older adults and the aging population
- Professional image to enhance positive public relations
- Day Shift
- Voluntary Life
- 403(b) with employer match
- PTO program
- Additional Benefits available
Contact HR with questions, (574) 654-2280.
Hamilton Grove is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.