This position is responsible for ensuring Medicaid coverage is continuous and assisting family members and/or resident with financial obligations to our facility and supervise and oversee the Welcome Center to ensure appropriate customer service is provided to all residents, visitors, and vendors..
- Works with Case Manager to conduct tours, provide details regarding available services, financial options, costs, monthly fees, and other pertinent information and serve as back-up for Case Manager.
- Act as the point person for all Resident & Family questions, concerns, etc.
- Participate in appeals and hearings with FSSA and AAA
- Maintain the admission log, discharge log and daily census in state website
- Supervise the Resident Accountant and Receptionist
- Order and maintain adequate office supplies
- Act as Notary Public
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Previous experience in long term care or a retirement community preferred.
- Previous marketing and sales experience in retirement housing, health care or long-term care preferred.
- Communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with older adults.
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Working knowledge of Medicaid, RBA and Medicaid billing regulations.
- Full-time, Mon-Fri, Day Shift
- Voluntary Life
- 403(b) with employer match
- PTO program
- Additional Benefits available
Contact HR with questions, (574) 654-2280.
Hamilton Grove is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.