To drive bus or other vehicles for activities scheduled outside the facility, including but not limited to shopping trips, Diner’s Club, and doctor’s appointments. Duties include but not limited to assist residents on & off bus/vehicle; shop for Hamilton Grove or residents when required; carry packages for residents; clean bus/vehicle; responsible for routine maintenance checks & reporting of vehicles; arrange & schedule appointments working with the nursing department; responsible for residents when on outings; and other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Valid chauffeur’s license and a knowledgeable understanding of Indiana law as it pertains to public transportation
- High school diploma or its equivalent preferred
- Previous experience in bus or truck driving preferred
- Interest in working with older adults
- Compassionate & respectful with residents, family members, visitors, & vendors
- Ability to communicate with written & verbal words
- Ability to make necessary repairs in case of emergency in maintaining vehicles
Full time benefit package available.
Apply by filling out the Online Application Form below or in person at:
31869 Chicago Trail
New Carlisle, IN 46552
Online Employment Application Form
Hamilton Grove is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.