The Unit Supervisor – Assisted Living will assist in providing leadership and daily supervision to the Assisted Living Department, ensuring resident care is delivered in accordance with the plan of care and Federal and State regulations and guidelines.
- Know & enforce Federal & State regulations and guidelines
- Organize, supervise, and evaluate resident care, promote constructive working relationships and favorable public relations
- Exhibit professional nursing and leadership
- Assist in scheduling all team members in department
- Other duties as assigned.
- RN preferred, or LPN graduate from an accredited or state approved school – Indiana licensed
- Three to five years in supervisory or administrative role preferred
- Familiarity with Assisted Living environment, including CNA duties and assignments
- Thorough knowledge of general nursing principles and procedures
- Familiarity with writing implements, medical charts, emergency care equipment, and other machines, tools, and work aids used on the job
- Knowledge of Indiana Interests & State and Federal health regulations
- Ability to deal with high degree of stress & frustration and the dexterity to shift between tasks
- Effective communication and listening skills
- 8-hour Day Shift
- On-call rotation
- Voluntary Life
- 403(b) with employer match
- PTO program
- Additional Benefits available
Contact HR with questions, (574) 654-2280.
Hamilton Grove is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.